If you are planning on visiting the University of Minnesota, please drop in to see Hillel UMN – located on greek row and right next to the famous Dinkydome. We would love to give you a tour and show you all of our amenities and learn about the diverse and varied programming we offer. Jump below to reserve your time!
If you would like to arrange to stay with a host student for a Shabbat or weekend experience, please let us know in advance that you are coming and we will do our best to make arrangements for your stay.
Please email Mike Kann at Mike@ujews.com your name, hometown, year in high school, and time of visit.
Fast facts about Jewish life at the University of Minnesota:
- Jewish Undergraduate: 1,500
- Jewish Graduate: 400
- Jewish Studies Majors & Minors
- Taglit Birthright Israel
- Alternative Spring Break
- Israel Advocacy
- First Year Student Programming
- Leadership development
- Hillel Rabbi & More!
Below are some helpful links as you prepare your visit to the University of Minnesota and Hillel UMN
- Unfamiliar with the Minneapolis/St. Paul - affectionately called the “Twin Cities” Jewish community? Visit Jewish Minnesota to learn more!
- Apply to the “U” today!
- Concerts, Speakers, and other fun Jewish Community events!
- What is Hillel all about?
- Take an official University Campus Tour (M, T, TH, F). (Click Here or Call 612-625-0000 to schedule a tour)
View Hillel UMN in a larger map